On Wednesdays we wear…Pink! Pale Pink in particular, especially this fall and winter. So many gorgeous light pink pieces out right now. Here are some of my favorites!
- Pink Hunter Boots – I have these boots in Red and get so much use out of them in the fall/winter. Such a great staple and the pink is precious!
- Cozy Cardigan – This soft pink open cardigan is perfect for layering and comes in so many other colors too.
- Long Trench Coat – Every girl needs a lightweight trench in her closet and this one is so pretty and girly. This one also has a faux leather trim!
- Loose Fit Tank – This adidas tank is so comfortable and perfect for the days you don’t want to spend forever getting ready but also still want to look cute and put together. I have it in blue and get soooo much use out of it.
- Faux Fur Slides – Everyone needs a good pair of fuzzy slides and these are under $20!
- Faux Suede Moto Jacket – Moto jackets are very in style right now, especially when they’re a color other than boring old black. This one is one of my favorites as well as this green one. Obsessssed.
- Belted Coat – You guyyysss. This coat is so amazing for winter!! I used to have this in black and loved it so so much. This pink is such snow bunny vibes, I love it!
- Adidas Hoodie – Similar to the adidas tank, this sweatshirt is so effortlessly stylish. Throw it on with these leggings and this hat and you’re set.
- Gucci Card Case – This adorable card case is so chic and actually a really good price for a luxury designer purchase.
- V-Neck Pullover – Super soft with long, scrunchable sleeves, this lightweight V-neck pullover is perfect for layering, is under $50 and comes in 4 colors (I need them all lol).