Now that November is in full swing, it’s time for christmas lists to start assembling and holiday shopping to begin!! This past weekend my mom and I went to the Nordstrom Rack by her house and oh my goodness it was SO packed and the line took 30 minutes! Holiday shoppers are out and about so make sure you plan your trips to the mall accordingly!
If you’re like me, you like to find all the great sales so that you can really get every bang for your buck. Sephora is definitely a go-to for holiday shopping because you can never go wrong with all the great beauty products they have from makeup to skincare to hair products! This weekend Sephora is having a sale, which means if you’re a member then you can either get 15% off or 20% off depending on how many points you have. This is the perfect time to replenish products if you’re running low or purchase new products since they’re at a better price. Below I’ve detailed some new items I’ve been coveting lately as well as a few products I use all the time. Happy shopping!!
(Hover over the photo above or click the title below to shop!)
1. Fenty Beauty Shimmer Stick
– I cannot wait to get my hands on my first fenty beauty product! I’ve read such great reviews not to mention Rhianna is goals.
2. St. Tropez Tanning Mousse
– I have been using this for years and hands down it is my favorite self tanner. This mousse and the mitt
are my best friends during the winter months.
4. Tarte Matte Lip Paint
-This is the only matte lip product that hasn’t totally dried out my lips. I love the color “nude mauve” and am planning on getting a darker nude for the winter.
7. Foundation Primer
-This is my favorite primer for every day. I love how lightweight it is and how it makes my foundation look.
8. Nars Velvet Lip Glide
-I have been wanting this for a while now! I love how it’s the perfect cross between a gloss and a matte.
10. Anastasia Contour Cream Kit
– I’ve had this cream contour kit for about 6 months and it’s truly a game changer. I prefer cream contour to power contour and this formula blends so nicely!
12. Hydration Lover Rubber Mask
– I have seen these all over Youtube and am so excited to try it! My skin gets especially dry during the winter so a good hydration mask is a must-have.